Pendleton Heights Neighborhood Association Stakeholders,
To better align with the current PHNA Association bylaws, the Association is updating the 2022 Board Election process as follows, effective immediately:
Please read this carefully if you want to participate in the election as a member voting, or a candidate.
To be eligible to participate in the Election persons must:
- Meet the PHNA membership criteria, which reserves membership for “Any person who lives, or owns any real property, or any legal entity who operates a place of business or institution, within the recognized boundaries of the neighborhood, and any person meeting this criteria is eligible for membership in the neighborhood association. Individuals are eligible for voting membership if they have a legally established primary residence within the established service area, including tenants.”
- Hold a paid membership status at https://phkc.org/join-us (Individual, Student or Senior)
- Have all Membership dues paid for this fiscal year (Nov. 1st, 2021 – October 31st, 2022)
- $20.00 Individual
- $10.00 Student
- $5.00 Senior (person 65 years of age or older)
- You may pay online at www.phkc.org, or by Cash/Check on Nov. 9th. Make checks payable to the ‘Pendleton Heights Neighborhood Association.’
- The Election will take place at PH Coffee on November 9th, 2021, at 7:00pm.
- Voting must be done in-person (online voting is not permitted by the current bylaws)
- Ballots will be distributed on Nov 9th (write in-candidates are allowed if they follow this procedure: Nominations made after the October general meeting must be made verbally the night of the November election and will be write-in candidates.)
- The open positions on the Board will be granted to nominees receiving a majority of the vote from the voting membership in attendance at the election.
We apologize for the late notice of this message. Please visit to www.phkc.org today to renew your membership, or sign up if you want to vote in the 2022 Association Board Elections.
Recommended next steps for interested candidates and voters:
- Sign Up/Login to www.phkc.org
- Ensure you have selected a paid membership option to obtain voting rights
- Pay your dues BEFORE November 9th to be eligible to vote
- Attend in person the Nov. 9th Board Elections at PH Coffee @7:00pm to vote.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com